First time Homeschooling?
Need help in the RIGHT direction?
Curious how other Homeschoolers manage?
I will provide you with time saving tips and schedules that help keep you on track.
I will provide you with Time Management Checklists and More!
Homeschool curriculum does not need to be expensive.
- Review curriculum and provide a report with pros and cons
- How to create a Homeschool schedule that works for you
- Show you how to fill out the Dept. of Education Affidavit
- Provide Printables that help save time
- How to implement time management strategies
- How to set up your classroom
- Recommend classroom supplies
- Show you how to Homeschool for free
- Suggest classroom manipulatives
- Much More!
a little about Christine
I am a teacher at heart with a Masters Degree in Education and studied at PEPPERDINE UNIVERSITY in the Child Psychology MFT program. I have worked as a Teacher Substitute in Private and Public, and Charter school districts. I served as a Teacher at a Private non-profit faith based Bible teaching program. I am a successful Homeschooling Mom for the past seven years.
Location is everything
I am located in the Los Angeles, CA region.
Services are provided through telephone and video conference.
Please contact via email at email@example.com